Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Apologies....and a Quilt

First of all, I'm so very sorry for my blogging silence. Not that I haven't been busy doing things. Just super lazy about posting about them. Also, I've had a pretty big project that I've been working on.

My little man is in his bog boy bed now and after seeing this post on a quilted duvet at Handmade Mommy. It was so great and I knew I wanted to make one for Isaac. Here's how mine came out: Here are some detail pics: What's great is that it's a duvet and I already had a comforter to use. It was purple which is very not big boy. Here's a close up of the button closure for the duvet. I love the button-hole foot for my sewing machine. It made this step a breeze. Isaac really loved it. Here he is happily pointing at all the animals. What a little sweety.Thanks Kari for sharing the pattern with me!!

3 comments:

Kari said...

I am so glad you were able to use the pattern! Your duvet is just adorable! Very nice work.

Misty @Creative Itch said...

Love the duvet!! Thanks for linking @Creative Itch's "Sew Cute Tuesday"!

Vicki Mason said...

Imperial Rooms offers one of the best imperial rooms mattress protectors you can ever have. We have a hardworking team that puts efforts to bring comfort & cloud-like softness to your sleeping space. Our Mattress pads are built to give your current mattress a really fluffy, plush texture.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails